Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,771 through 1,776 (of 5,275 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Janika
      Participant

Hello, I’m Janika. I have studied Kabbalah independently for many years. I’m looking forward to the course, to learning from the experiences of others, and hope to expand my perspective on these topics.

awc
      Participant

Hello, my name is Andrew. I’m hoping to understand Kabbalah on its own terms. Its influence seems to permeate the history of philosophy, in various stages of disrepair, and I’d like to know what it is when it’s at home.

antonijs
      Participant

Hi

My name is Antony and I have found the meaning of my life in Kabbalah. Now I want to deeply understand and apply Kabbalah.

Marcy Cheek
      Participant

Hi my name is Marcy Ann and I am an Ordained Minister of Metaphysics with an original Pentecostal  background with Speaking in Tongues.   I am blessed by how Jewish people know how much God loves us, not having ever  been indoctrinated with the lies of original sin.

shaymaa bakr
      Participant

hi my name is shaymaa  I am searching for meaning of life

i hope to find answers to my questions

Michele
      Participant

My name is Michele. I am a reform rabbi and came across Kabbalah years ago because of an experience I had, officiating at a funeral, standing at the graveside of a very special man who died young, trying to make sense of it all. I have been studying Kabbalah everysince and love to teach what I know to my congregants. I am always looking for more ways to learn about Kabbalah from different teachers so I can pass the information on to others.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,771 through 1,776 (of 5,275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.