Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,759 through 1,764 (of 5,275 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Aimee
      Participant

Hello,

My name is Aimee. I’ve always been interested in Kabalah. I grew up in a Christian home. I’m not sure if this is ok for me to study, but I will learn about it and decide for myself.

Khatra
      Participant

Hi my name is Khatra, I am 27 years old. Raised as a Muslim but have always been spiritual. I am suffering with my mental health and have been dissociating from reality a lot. I am always open to listening and receiving guidance to live a more fulfilling life. One with less suffering.

Derrick
      Participant

Hi I’m Derrick. I’m a life long seeker of truth and sincerely interested in paths of spiritual enlightenment. I’ve been examining ancient  spiritual and historical texts. I am looking to discovering the advanced insight and wisdom that Kabbalah will provide.

Yehoshua
      Participant

My name is Yehoshua and I had started studying Kabbalah off and on a few years ago. It led to me being able to hear The Creator and receive information, prophecy, love, and miracles. Many things have happened since then but now I’m back to begin studying again in hopes of being able to increase the communication since this was really how it began.

Ari kirk
      Participant

Hello Friends. My name is Ari. Life long seeker of wisdom and mystery, especially about my own nature and purpose within the larger context. Looking forward to finally diving into the Kabbalah.

Rose Fier
      Participant

Hello Dear Ones  My name is Rose I am a 58 yr old Energy MediZine Worker also a Two Spirit Queer Soul.  I am so excited and blessed I found this platform.   My journey has been so interesting.   Many many years ago I was lead to study Kabbalah but was pulled away and the resources I was finding at the time did not resonate with my soul.  So far here I truly feel so loved, accepted and received.    I grew up in Catholism… and journyed thru many spiritual religions..  All I have proved to self is LOVE heals… I guess I would maybe be leaning more to Judism at this point but have been frustrated as I know not hebrew at this time.  And not sure I will ever be able to learn it.   So this family is sooooo valuable for me because I feel received …thank you and blessings and love to each of you.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,759 through 1,764 (of 5,275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.