Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,801 through 1,806 (of 5,276 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Steven Bradley
      Participant

Greetings & Health!

I don’t expect to get anything from the course. I hope to recover awareness of what I Am.  Why not use a Mystic system from my heritage that is proven? Bless me to understand, internalize, & experience the teachings. Shalom.

Hadia Raziqi
      Participant

Hi everyone,

I am Hadia and looking forward for this course to gain updated information about this subject.

Florence killi
      Participant

Hi everyone, my name is Flo. I am a Christian with some out of the box demands as I have a quest for awakening at a much deeper level of who I already am. I desire to ascend the clouds of human conditioning and the mind. I believe that initiation into the loftier vibrations and frequencies results in a transcendence beyond the confines of human . Ascension is my purpose and I am here to mine the treasure chest containing my majestic brilliance.

Emancipation out of the dream of form reality is my goal and I have been asking for true permanent residence within the planes of ascended consciousness and i believe uncovering the secrets of the kaballah may have the next missing piece and key that unlocks portals into an embodied sense of oneness with Being.

Hope this will be a really fun ride that go beyond concepts and mental knowledge.

Flo

Eberhard
      Participant

Hello my Friends,

I’m an old man, 68 years of age to be precise, looking forward to immerse himself into the Kabbalah, as far as he can, while still being alive.

Stella
      Participant

Hello, I am Stella

I love studying thé bible, what à great privilege for me to be à student here. I  was looking for this for so many years.

Thank you

Steven Graham Art
      Participant

Hello everyone. My name is Steven and I am fascinated with spirituality and yearn for it to be an exact science. Kabbalah fills that yearning. I want to further my understanding of this science.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,801 through 1,806 (of 5,276 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.