Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,819 through 1,824 (of 5,275 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      zach morris4187
      Participant

Hello, I’m Bijan.  I’m an American artist and art teacher working in Tokyo.  6 years in China prior to now, and 2 years teaching in the juvenile correctional system before that.

The speaker in the kabu video “what happens when we die” on the kabbalahinfo YouTube channel really spoke to me and my experiences.

I have been interested in kabbalah for a long time but never seriously studied.  I’m excited to change that.

Karl
      Participant

Hi. My name is Karl. I have been studying Kabbalah since the late 1990s. Took the beginners, intermediate, and advance classes around 2010 in Beni Baruch. Now I am ready fto become part of a group and contribute to mutual attainment.

keith bellerose
      Participant

Hi my name is Keith I am hoping to learn some wisdom that will help me on my life journey.

Ia
      Participant

Greetings,
      I am Ian, I am from England.
      I am looking to supplement Chabad teachings with this course.
      I am somewhat familiar with Hebrew and some of the basic concepts of Kabbalah, but want a more rounded and deeper understanding of its application to Torah and prayer, and by extension to create a stronger connection with Hashem.

Beena
      Participant

Hi, I am Beena (Bina), and I am here because of a constant search or need to know More, to be More, There are some questions in my mind and I didn’t find a resolution,

Christine
      Participant

Namaste fellow wisdom seekers. I have been in this path for 7 years and as much as I know I realize I am still a student. My name is Christine.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,819 through 1,824 (of 5,275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.