Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,807 through 1,812 (of 7,787 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #419945
      Mathieu DANHO
      Participant

      My aim is to experience the six sense, crossing over the box.

       

    • #419940
      Olivier Resnik
      Participant

      Shalom from Tel Aviv! My name is Olivier, and I made Aliyah in 2019. I believe this course on Kabbalah will inspire and guide my thoughts, providing structure and clarity. I am confident this journey will benefit my mind as I seek a thoughtful path toward achieving stillness of consciousness.

      I also hope this experience will help me grow into a better person—more focused on giving than receiving. Additionally, I look forward to discovering fascinating new concepts and enriching my cultural life, awakening my curiosity in the process.

    • #419937
      Vanessa
      Participant

      Hi, I’m Vanessa living in the United States. Continuing on a spiritual path set in motion in 2020. I hope to learn how to attain and continue to reside in Christ/Buddha consciousness. Perfect love casts out all fear.

    • #419068
      Natalie
      Participant

      Hello I am Natalie

    • #419054
      pedro
      Participant

      Hi i am Pedro From Brazil

    • #419031
      Prasad
      Participant

      Hi , I am Prasad from Sri Lanka. I love to borden my horizon over the teachings of Kabalah

Viewing 6 posts - 1,807 through 1,812 (of 7,787 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.