Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,825 through 1,830 (of 5,276 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Christine
      Participant

Namaste fellow wisdom seekers. I have been in this path for 7 years and as much as I know I realize I am still a student. My name is Christine.

Aaron Hutchins
      Participant

Hello,

my name is Aaron.  I live in San Antonio, Tx.  I have seen other kabU teachings and find it all very fascinating.  With this course I hope to gain wisdom of Kabbalah.

Phil
      Participant

Greetings! I’m Phil and I have been chasing Gnosis since I was 12 years old, after having an unusual spiritual experience that propelled me in this direction. My first experience with Kabbalah occured when I was in my mid 20’s. I had picked up a book on Kabbalah in the library, but could not understand it at that time. I have wandered around various religious studies, took courses in philosophy at university for a year in the 90’s and most recently completed an introductory course in Gnostic sciences at the Glorian.org website. I have always appreciated esoteric knowledge and have been moving towards a full on study of Kabbalah for many years. I am very happy to have found KabU and look forward to digging in deep. I guess Kabbalah has been my destination throughout my life and now that I have arrived at the door, I am eager to begin my true growth. Thank You.

Ra Eliza
      Participant

Hello Everyone!

My name is Ra and I was intuitively guided by Yeshua to start beginning my training on the Kabbblah and learning Hebrew. I speak the ancient language from cellular memory that I am aware will be very transformative for the consciousness of the self and humanity connecting back to all. I am excited to be here with my team of souls that are all on a similar path rather we are aware of it or not yet…. Lol…. You don’t find the Kabbalah the Kabbalah ancient teachings find you.~ Yeshua/YaweH
      XoXo

Ra Eliza

Abdul
      Participant

Hello this is Abdul Javeed i would like to thanks everyone who’s here for helping each other to be a part of family

Karl Nilsson
      Participant

Hi all, my name is Ronny and I’m currently based in Prague. I stumbled across a few articles and videos about Kabbalah and found it very intriguing. I joined KabU for a structured learning path to get deeper into Kabbalah.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,825 through 1,830 (of 5,276 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.