Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,855 through 1,860 (of 4,921 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Seb
      Participant

Hello, Seb here.

Been searching for the truth for as long as I can remember, and kabbalah is what makes the most sense to me. Grateful I found this community and looking forward to learn much more.

Aaron Burr
      Participant

I am Aaron. I am not completely new to kabbalah and what I learned so far has given me a strong desire to learn so much more. I can not stop until I understand the truth.

Rob
      Participant

Hi I’m “Rob” the awareness of the distractions that are deemed important have lost meaning for me a long time ago. There’s a constant intuition of a “real” reality beyond appearances but it seems out of reach and only sporadically peripherally sensed. I studied from many sources and mined some information but mainly have developed awe for what I don’t know. I’m here to unlearn the erroneous and hopefully find out what my capacity for reality connection actually is.

Cathy Leahy
      Participant

Hi I am always interested in learning in life.
      so many different teachings and all come together to become fulfilled and loved and abundant in life.

laura
      Participant

Hi I’m Laura. New student.
      Always wanted to learn more about Kabbalah.

Joanne
      Participant

Hi all,

I was introduced to Kabbalah years ago and have been fascinated by the the personal transformations that have occurred by just brushing the surface of the tree of life… But the surface isn’t enough. I want to learn. I want to understand. Ready to go deeper.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,855 through 1,860 (of 4,921 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.