Hi everyone, my name is Larisa. I live in Miami. What I expect from this course is to experience the wisdom of Kabbalah and to connect with like minded people:)
Hi I am Piet from Belgium. I hope to connect with like minded people to study this together and help transform eachothers’ tikkuns to become better vessels and spread more light
Hi everyone, my name is Ari. I live in London. What I expect from this course is to help me learn about myself and others, and hopefully to experience the wisdom of Kabbalah.
This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by Ari.
Hi, my name is Zdravko. I live in Croatia. I was attracted to Kabbalah by the statement that it’s not a religion. Religion includes faith, I was looking for something more. I was more than surprised about the change in my mind and attitude so far. Looking forward to climb this ladder of knowledge
Author
Replies
Viewing 6 posts - 1,843 through 1,848 (of 7,787 total)