Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,861 through 1,866 (of 4,921 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Cat
      Participant

Hi, This is a return to these teachings for me.  I had done several of the initial courses many years ago, and I am excited to start over with the physical books this time.  My husband and I are also doing them at the same time, which will be an added dimension, and interesting, I think.  🙂

Jesse Block
      Participant

I’m Jesse and I’m seeking to learn more. The Tree of Life fascinates me, but I have not found a way I can understand in beginning to climb the ladder. Im looking forward  to what I hope leads to that path.

Scott
        Participant

Same here, Jesse.

Naila Saidi
      Participant

Peace to All,

I am Naila, a human being seeking truth and answers to questions that puzzled me for a while. I looked for answers in different ways, through faith and Knoweldge but it did not lead me to anywhere except a feeling of “no meaning”. In joining today, I am hoping to get some answers and fulfill an inner peace and more love to help others and add value in the lives of others.

I believe LOVE is the answer to all questions but let’s see where this journey will take me!

Love and respect

Igor
      Participant

Hi, I am Igor da Silva Castro. I am seeking peace and happiness.

Garry
      Participant

Hi my name is Garry, glad to meet everyone.

Over the last 30+ years I have been a “seeker” and have become somewhat familiar with many esoteric, metaphysical, and spiritual wisdom teachings from both the East and the West. Along the way I was fortunate to have (for all too brief a time), a wonderful teacher who helped guide me aright.

My search always leads me back to the Wisdom of Kabbalah (as taught by Dr Michael Laitman & the Bnei Baruch Education & Research Institute). For me it just “feels” like the right place to be! Perhaps this Wisdom resonates with me because it seems to offer me a means and a method--a “science” and a system–for exploring and experiencing the Forces (the Order-Structure-Function) of a Spiritual Reality that exists beyond words; beyond the reach of my 5 senses; beyond even time & space itself! A way to bring “Eternity into “time”, so to speak.😊

I’m looking forward to joining everyone on this exciting Spiritual journey!

Oguzhan YILDIZ
      Participant

Hi My name is Oguzhan. I am looking for the absolute fact. I am looking for the light. I am trying to develop my personality, my behaviour my soul . And I am trying to help others. Glad to be here.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,861 through 1,866 (of 4,921 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.