Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 2,143 through 2,148 (of 5,297 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Healing Soul
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Blessings to all. Some years back , I just developed this desire to know the things that we don’t see. Because of many incidents happened, I developed this desire of change. This led me to search and go through a lot of research and Kabbalah pulled me. I am here to learn and apply the wisdom of Kabbalah in my life to have a fulfilling and blissful life.</p>

Russell
      Participant

Blessings all, I’m here to develop, share my light and engage with others.

Like many on here, my spiritual journey started with meditation and the realisation that we’re more than our physical body. I enjoy deep reading and share your thirst for knowledge, after all we’re here to learn.

I’m interested in Hermeticism (which I hear has many parallels with the Kabbalah), Numerology and Human Design. The latter two I found deeply meaningful, and gave me purpose. Looking forward to talking to, love – Phin

isis
      Participant

Hi, I’m Isis. Just trying to lern mysteries of life.

From Brooklyn, NY.

Angelica
      Participant

My name is Angelica. I have been on a spiritual path since learning Transcendental meditation in the early 1970’s. I have been graced with many teachers during my life and now am interested in learning more about Kabbalah and joining a group of dedicated people to study with.

Angelica
      Participant

My name is Angelica. I have been on a spiritual path since learning Transcendental meditation in the early 1970’s. I have been graced with many teachers during my live and now am interested in learning more about Kabbalah and joining a group of dedicated people.

Sam Connor
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hi my name is Sam. I live in England.</p>
      Over the years I’ve studied various philosophies, psychology theories and religious studies. All of which have given me great knowledge for my job, a wonderful viewpoint on the world, and a great understanding of myself. But I feel Ive reached the point that this knowledge now brings me alot of self criticism as I can’t live up to these standards. In a way, I always have a thought from a theory that I can mentally beat myself with.

I stumbled upon Kabbalah which I hope will bring me more understanding so I can become more settled and be where I’m meant to be.

Viewing 6 posts - 2,143 through 2,148 (of 5,297 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.