Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 2,137 through 2,142 (of 5,297 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Paul
      Participant

I am an entrepeneur based in Indonesia. I have worked in many different environments with many different races, cultures & creeds. I strive to better understand the common philososphical denominator to the man great people I have met everywhere. Good people are similar no matter in which country; even when they don’t speak my language…….why is that?

Ayal Horovits
      Participant

mind, body and soul.  I’m curious to seeing what’s behind the curtain.  Looking forward to the journey.

Ayal Horovits
      Participant

My name is Ayal. I’m interested in seeing what’s behind the curtain.I’m looking forward to the journey.

Ayal Horovits
      Participant

My name is Ayal. My whole life I knew the things are always within reach, and the positivity and energy help obtaining what you’re looking for, but I never looked behind the curtain. This is the beginning of my journey to see what’s behind. I look forward to this journey.

ML
      Participant

Hello all,  i am ml  from Québec, forgive me in advance for the writin mistakes.

I am happy to have find this cours.  I’ve always thought there was much more to life then what was made to beleve.  I have had premonitory dreams, and I’ve had out of body experiences till my late 40’s.  It has stop since about a year or so, uncertain of what happen,  I am now searching to improve my communion.  Hopefully this will help my evoluation.

May we all be bless with a clear understanding, and find our way to light!

Monty
      Participant

Hi fellow students iam monty,Residing in United states of America, taking the kabu Course to grow spiritual and meeting and befriending New freinds.Thank you instructor tony.Looking forward to our JOURNEY in this course Thank you live and light to instuctor and fellow students🙏🏾

Viewing 6 posts - 2,137 through 2,142 (of 5,297 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.