Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 2,149 through 2,154 (of 5,297 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Elizabeth
      Participant

Hello,

I’m Elizabeth Jenkins from Memphis, TN. I have always been a seeker of the truth and felt non-existent. I have always felt the need to be connected even though I have felt very disconnected from others in the midst. I want to learn the Kabbalah so I may be a value to the world. I have always been a giver and putting others before myself but the other side of me have me thinking and wondering sometimes if it’s the wrong thing when I am not receiving the same energy. I have learned overall to give with no expectation of a return and I love that.

Scott
        Participant

Hi Elizabeth. I am also from Memphis, TN. Glad you are pursuing this.

Francis Gallant
      Participant

Hi, I am Francis 27 from canada.

Im here in hope of finding meaning

Jerry
      Participant

Hi

My Name is Jerry

I live in Riverdale NY

I am a practicing Buddhist for 30 years. I intend to continue to practice Buddhism.

However my birth religion is Judaism. I went to Hebrew school when I was 11 and had my Bar Mizvah when I was 13. The Rabbi didn’t speak English and the ritual had not spiritual meaning for me

Now I would like to explore and engage in ther spirituality and mysticism of my birth religion.

Jerry
      Participant

Hi

I’m Jerry from Riverdale NY

I’ve been a Buddhist for over 30 years.

I plan to continue practice of  Buddhism

My birth religion is Judaism. I had my  bar mitzvah at 13years, but the Rabbi never spoke English and whatever was spiritual about the ritual was never conveyed to me.

Now I would like to study the spirituality and mysticism of my birth religion

Scott
      Participant

Hello,

My name is Scott. It seems to me I have been following a route to learn more about the things mentioned here. I look forward to seeing what I am ready to glimpse from this information.

Wiger Levering
      Participant

My name is Wiger and I live in the Netherlands. Being an engineer by education, I always there is more to life than just what man can make. While studying church music, I found that quite some of the songs used throughout the Christian church, come from kabbalists. That was the point where I gave into my curiousness after Kabbalah. After a number of years, I now finally really started studying Kabbalah with the desire to incorporate it into my daily life. In all my roles: husband, father, engineer, church musician and more . . .

Viewing 6 posts - 2,149 through 2,154 (of 5,297 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.