Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 2,131 through 2,136 (of 5,297 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Holly
      Participant

Good day, I am Holly Tomazin, a partnership dance instructor, writer, and historian on a journey exploring healing dance. I have spent the last year exploring vibrational healing and spiritual awareness. I am looking to deepen my spiritual journey.

Mary
      Participant

I am  62 and have always felt there was more to the world and faith. I have always had an interest in the metaphysical aspect of our existence and stumbled upon Kabalah when searching .

Hi

Otienodhek
      Participant

I am Wilson Otieno from Kenya a place called lodwar town in the Turkana county. I’m am in my early 50s. I am married with children. I bumped into Kabbala book and that is why I decided to follow a little more then I ve been listening to Kossinek on yutube. I’m here wanting to learn more of the Bible because that is what i have always known from my childhood.

I am greatfull that I am now part of this community.

Wilson

Hi, I’m Rika from Indonesia. I have been reading a few books about awakening since 2009 and tumbled upon the word ‘kabbalah’ in 2019. I downloaded the e-book, but I understand nothing of it😂. So, I leave it there.

And then I found Kabu on youtube. So here I am. I hope I will grow with the rest of humanity to the next level of spirituality.

Paul
      Participant

I am an Indonesian based entrepeneur. I have dealt in many countries with many great people from many different races, cutures & creeds. I seek to understand the common denominator among these great people. Good people (& for that matter bad people), have similar human traits regardless of origin & culture. Why is that?

I once learned that human beings are hard-wired / programmed to co-exist; yet we have learned to war….why?

Viewing 6 posts - 2,131 through 2,136 (of 5,297 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.