Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow StudentsNew Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students This topic has 7,988 replies, 6,835 voices, and was last updated 1 day, 1 hour ago by Susan. April 21, 2020 at 6:04 pm EDT #28777 Tony Kosinec- KabU InstructorModeratorIntroduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course. This topic was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by Dani Polovets.Viewing 6 posts - 2,131 through 2,136 (of 7,787 total)< 1 … 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 … 1,298 >AuthorReplies November 19, 2024 at 3:53 am EST #402248 ImodoyeParticipantHello, I’m Imodoye I hope to gain understanding of the fascinating subject of Kabbalah. Though I have read a few books I wish a more in-depth understanding. November 19, 2024 at 2:51 am EST #402246 ItayParticipantHello My name is Itay, I’m 49, have a strong Passionate about understanding the secrets of Kabbalah. November 19, 2024 at 12:20 am EST #402229 ValeriaParticipantHi dear humans 🌞 I come across this course and I would love to explore the principles of the Kabbalah and see other life perspective. November 19, 2024 at 12:14 am EST #402228 AriehParticipantHello.  My name is Arieh.  I am a nurse and father.  I have always wanted to study Kabulah. November 18, 2024 at 10:13 pm EST #402218 BrookeParticipantShalom my name is Brooke, I am 55. It’s time to learn how to accomplish my mission in a more productive way! November 18, 2024 at 10:12 pm EST #402217 MarthaParticipantHi, my name is Martha, I’m so glad to be here!AuthorReplies< 1 … 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 … 1,298 >Viewing 6 posts - 2,131 through 2,136 (of 7,787 total)You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log In Username: Password: Keep me signed inContinue with Google Log In