Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 2,215 through 2,220 (of 4,907 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Michael
      Participant

I am Michael Opoku from ghana, I am here to kabbalah to gain spiritual understanding and wisdom.

Bethany
      Participant

Hi my name is Bethany. I am interested in Kabbalah as I feel it is one of the many steps on my spiritual growth process. I hope to learn about myself and the purpose of this existence.

Jane
      Participant

My name is Njeri from Kenya but you can call me Jane. I’m here to learn about life and to understand why bad things happen to good people.

Pertti Olavi
      Participant

Hello Friends.

My first name is Pertti and my Family name is Koivunen. I like to keep it safe and as a student, I will use the Name NORTHMAN THUNDERSTORM. You can call me NORTH MAN if You like. I live in Finland on the west coast of our country. I am trying to study Kabbalah The Science for everything. There are main questions like What is the meaning of our life? Who I am, really? Honestly, spoken What is Soul and The Group of 10 people together? ZOHAR texts and Bal Hasulam Writings; How I can understand that wisdom? And a lot more. There are no limits in this path but only together we can achieve coals.  Thanks to our teachers and The best Teacher DR Michael Laitman an opportunity to learn anything Kabbalah. Ok Here we are Have a nice week and Happy Days….

Emmanuel Dunyo
      Participant

Hello
      <p style=”text-align: center;”>My name is Emmanuel from Ghana am very happy to Join Kabbalah so I can learn more about life and also understand spirituality</p>

Amir Spitama
      Participant

Hi everyone,

My name is Amir. I’m Persian.

May fire pave your way.

Stephanie
        Participant

Hello everybody!
        My name is Stephanie but u can call me Steph for short and I am from the uk. I came across kabbalah In school and im hoping to learn “why do we exist” and why there is such terrible things going on around the world . Im pretty excited to learn about Kabbalah since it will teach me something new and broaden my brain.

Viewing 6 posts - 2,215 through 2,220 (of 4,907 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.