Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 2,233 through 2,238 (of 5,297 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Rob
      Participant

Hi I’m “Rob” the awareness of the distractions that are deemed important have lost meaning for me a long time ago. There’s a constant intuition of a “real” reality beyond appearances but it seems out of reach and only sporadically peripherally sensed. I studied from many sources and mined some information but mainly have developed awe for what I don’t know. I’m here to unlearn the erroneous and hopefully find out what my capacity for reality connection actually is.

Cathy Leahy
      Participant

Hi I am always interested in learning in life.
      so many different teachings and all come together to become fulfilled and loved and abundant in life.

laura
      Participant

Hi I’m Laura. New student.
      Always wanted to learn more about Kabbalah.

Joanne
      Participant

Hi all,

I was introduced to Kabbalah years ago and have been fascinated by the the personal transformations that have occurred by just brushing the surface of the tree of life… But the surface isn’t enough. I want to learn. I want to understand. Ready to go deeper.

Cat
      Participant

Hi, This is a return to these teachings for me.  I had done several of the initial courses many years ago, and I am excited to start over with the physical books this time.  My husband and I are also doing them at the same time, which will be an added dimension, and interesting, I think.  🙂

Jesse Block
      Participant

I’m Jesse and I’m seeking to learn more. The Tree of Life fascinates me, but I have not found a way I can understand in beginning to climb the ladder. Im looking forward  to what I hope leads to that path.

Scott
        Participant

Same here, Jesse.

Viewing 6 posts - 2,233 through 2,238 (of 5,297 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.