Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 2,227 through 2,232 (of 5,297 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      James
      Participant

Hello I am James.  I am new to Kabbalah.  Recently retired I now have some time for new studies.  I look forward to this journey.

tristan
      Participant

Hello!! I am new to these course as well as the kabbalah. I have very diverse education in spirituality and have been searching endlessly for a better understanding of self, soul, and life. Seeking higher wisdom , personal growth, and a life of purpose are my goals. It is my heart to be of service to others and so first I must become put the time into myself . I am grateful to be here and am eager to dive into the knowledge provided here. Upon my findings on the kabbalah I knew I stumbled upon the truth and the path of learning I’ve been looking for. I did a little pre investigation of kabbalah and was extremely excited the more I found. Now I’m certain this journey is for me. I am optimistic that this is the beginning of a life changing transformation. I just wanna say thank you to all who are involved.

Brennan
      Participant

Hi, my name is Brennan, and what brings me here is a desire to know the Creator & Master of the Universe.  After being taught by Jesuits & coming to the realization that there was nothing deeper left for them to teach me, I began seeking the Truth, landed in the realm of Kabbalah, and have been taking 2 steps back, 3 steps forward ever since.  Thank you for helping to communicate this beautiful wisdom with the world.  May we all, as one soul, become better off as a result.

Sarah
      Participant

Hi I’m Sarah. I’m moving to Japan and would love to see connect with community in Asia

Seb
      Participant

Hello, Seb here.

Been searching for the truth for as long as I can remember, and kabbalah is what makes the most sense to me. Grateful I found this community and looking forward to learn much more.

Aaron Burr
      Participant

I am Aaron. I am not completely new to kabbalah and what I learned so far has given me a strong desire to learn so much more. I can not stop until I understand the truth.

Viewing 6 posts - 2,227 through 2,232 (of 5,297 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.