Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 223 through 228 (of 5,322 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Aldo
      Participant

Hi everyone. I hope all of you are doing well.

My name is Aldo, from Brazil. I have always had an appeal for the mystical, but easily distractable by the mundane as well. Last Saturday, I asked an AI about the Qabbalah and it led me to a Tony’s video and I ended up here. Hope to find answers and other questions.

See you around.

Shantanu
      Participant

Hello! I am Shantanu from India.

Aline Rogério
      Participant

Ola sinto que o universo me guiou até aqui. Estou de mente aberta!

Roberto Esposito
      Participant

Hello.
      My name Roberto, and I live in NJ, USA. I’ve been on a path of spirituality for a long while. I am Christian and believe Jesus Christ is the son of God and the savior of the world. I was introduced to the KabU YouTube channel a year + ago and was interested in learning more about it. I’m not sure how/if this goes against what Christ wants of me but, I remain curious and open minded. I just pray for closer relationship with God, to do His will, and to live a life in accordance to His will that’s also full of joy, happiness, peace, fulfillment and provision (if it be His will).  I struggle to know if I’m doing things ‘right’ and/or venturing down wrong paths, but I make known my desire for all I do to increase my knowledge, understanding, and wisdom of God for us here in earth where He made us to rule over.

E Collins
      Participant

Hi my name is Essivi. I’ve been reading and listening about Kabbalah and it seems to be the end of my spiritual searching, so here I am. Thanks

Yardena Rachel
      Participant

Shalom…

I am Yardena Rachel, and am looking forward to learning, here.  I stumbled across this institute on FB just drawn to a gals post.  The words she wrote spoke to every cell… it resonated every fiber of my being, and set my soul on fire.  So drawn… and now, here I am.  

Viewing 6 posts - 223 through 228 (of 5,322 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.