Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 2,317 through 2,322 (of 5,056 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Peter
      Participant

Hi,

I’m Peter from Southern California.  I found the Kaballah Revealed videos a few years back and they really touched me and made sense for me.  I meditated a lot during the pandemic and it helped me to deal with the isolation and also to sense something deeper.  I feel I’m being guided to Kaballah because I need help with the people and connection part.  I wish you all the peace that we’re looking for.

Ashly Cornelis
      Participant

<span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>Goeiedag,</span></span>

<span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>Mijn naam is Ashly Esther Cornelis, 48 ​​jaar. </span><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>Op zoek naar waarheid, er is niets wat niet gevonden. </span><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>Na een ware heksenjacht te Olsene belandde ik als slachtoffer in de gevangenis , vervolgens ik uit mijn rechten , in beide persoon als goederen gezet . </span><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>Sinds kort verblijf ik in een forensisch psychiatrisch verzorgingstehuis. </span><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>Deze wereld leefbaar en draaglijk maken voor iedereen kost enorme inzet en de wijsheid van de Kabbalah kan verandering brengen. </span><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>Gelijkgestemdheid.</span></span>

santiago
      Participant

Hello everyone,

I have always wondered why we are the way we are. I’ve been through many ups and downs in life and I want to understand why I personally react the way I do. I feel that Kabbalah will truly help me understand and look at life in a better way.

Ashly Cornelis
      Participant

Goeiedag ,

Mijn naam is Ashly Esther Cornelis , 48 jaar . Op zoek naar waarheid , er is niets wat elkaar niet raakt . Na een ware heksenjacht te Olsene belandde ik  als slachtoffer in de gevangenis , vervolgens werd ik uit mijn rechten , in zowel persoon als goederen gezet . Inmiddels verblijf ik in een forensisch psychiatrisch verzorgingstehuis . Deze wereld leefbaar en draaglijk maken voor iedereen vergt enorme inzet en de wijsheid van de Kabbalah kan  verandering brengen . Gelijkgestemdheid.

George
      Participant

Hey, my name is George
      I want to live up to my potential as a son of God
      I believe this course would help me with that

Christopher
      Participant

Hello,

My name is Christopher, and I am here to learn about the law of nature and attain the knowledge and guidance of peers. I hope to gain the fundamental building blocks that will allow me to construct the sacred temple within and without.

Viewing 6 posts - 2,317 through 2,322 (of 5,056 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.