Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 2,299 through 2,304 (of 5,044 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Aaron
      Participant

Hello from big island,

My wife has really opened my eyes to these teachings and I’m finding that why at I already know which hasn’t even scratched the surface has become the most meaningful component of my relationship with who and what God is.

mahalo,

Aaron L.

Aaron
      Participant

Hello my name is Aaron, my wife has really opened my eyes to these teachings and I’m finding that what I already know which hasn’t even scratched the surface has become the most meaningful component of my relationship with who and what God is. We live in Hawaii!

sophia
      Participant

Hello everyone, Kia ora

The videos KabU make has resonated with me and I am looking forward to a more formal process to begin to understand Kabbalah.  I don’t have a lot of expectations, I am open to the experience and I live in New Zealand.

Dennis
      Participant

My name is Dennis , I’m very interested in the foundation of all religion . I think the Zohar is a good place to start .

Hope Littlejohn
      Participant

Hello my name is Hope Littlejohn and I am from North Carolina. I do not have any expectations concerning the course. I am just here to be absorb what I can from this course.

Mônica Daris
      Participant

Hi friends! I am Monica from Sao Paulo, Brazil and Kabbalah is a matter that got my attention since 2015 and as of this time, here and there, sometimes more, sometimes less, I have always followed it.

It is thus a longtime that I receive e-mails from Kabu and somehow, the last ones had cought my attention and I decided to give it a try.

I am Christian but I am very interested in Judaism and Kabbalah.I am sure that it will be a good experience and I wish you all a good time.

See you!

Viewing 6 posts - 2,299 through 2,304 (of 5,044 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.