Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 2,329 through 2,334 (of 7,787 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #397998
      Jonathan
      Participant

      Am Jonathan from Ghana and am here for enlightenment and spiritual growth

    • #397975
      Chanel
      Participant

      We’ve all found this course in our pursuit of the light. What a blessing!

    • #397974
      Monika
      Participant

      Curiosity brought me here.

    • #397960
      E
      Participant

      Hello, I’m Ed and I need to understand the purpose of life.

    • #397948
      Catalina
      Participant

      Hello! I’m Catalina from Roumania, i live in France with my familly, and I’m searching my purpose in life, a deeply connection with my Creator,the reason why i am here, and how to live a meaningful life according with the path of my Creator

      • This reply was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by Catalina.
    • #397941
      SANTIAGO
      Participant

      Hola mi nombre es Santiago, desde Córdoba, Argentina, con muchas ganas de aprender. Saludos a los compañeros.-

Viewing 6 posts - 2,329 through 2,334 (of 7,787 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.