Hi My name is Ken from South Africa. I’m studying kabbalah because I seek truth. I encountered the 6 hour kabbalah revealed course on YouTube and just from those concepts alone, I’ve attained more peace with things that troubled me. I hope you all find what you seek too. And Thank you to Tony for taking the time of creating this.
Hi I’m Gaia from Italy. I’m enchanted b the Kabbalah wisdom since my first encounter with it. The more I study and practice it the more I feel the connection with the Whole and I feel the need to study and practice more.
My name is Alex. I come from Slovenia. I used to study Kabbalah very actively years ago, attended Congreses, Integral education, desemination, morning lessons, groups,… but somehow I have lost active conection to Bnei Baruch. Thru daily listening to Kabbalah Moments on Youtube, seeing those familiar faces again and again, I felt that it is time to start again.
Hi everyone, my name is Bojan and I am a life time student of ancient wisdom. After studying Qabalah – western esoteric practice, I always felt I need to go back to the source, Jewish mystical tradition of Kabbalah and get even deeper understanding of tradition. I expect in this relatively short course to gain valuable insight in that amazing tradition and broaden and deepen my perspective. Eternal love-Â Arelena
Hello. My Name is Amanda and I live in New Zealand. I’m excited to deepen my experience of Kabbalah as what I have learnt so far has helped me immensely. I feel a sense of relief at having found Kabbalah and would like to devote myself more to living the teachings.
Author
Replies
Viewing 6 posts - 2,623 through 2,628 (of 7,787 total)