Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 2,605 through 2,610 (of 5,275 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Osongo
      Participant

Hello,
      My name is Osongo. I am looking forward to join the lessons, studying Kabbalah and to connect with other Kabbalah students.

I hope to get a better understanding of what the meaning of life is and to experience the purpose of creation as well.

Best wishes,
      Osongo

Osongo
      Participant

Hello,
      My name is Osongo. I am looking forward to join the lessons, studying Kabbalah and to connect with other Kabbalah students.

I hope to get a better understanding of what the meaning of life is and to experience the purpose of creation as well.

Best wishes,
      Osongo

Yashar
      Participant

Salem, I AM Yashar, I am a spirit being for plants, animals and humanitarian for hu-mans, regardless of ones hue -of-melonine. I want to enhance my wisdom in mastering my gifts, at full 360, 720, etc., knowing. I have graduated from belief, faith and hope to a balance of knowing and a spin on perfecting true unconditional love that can never be pervert to worldy depictions. All learned naturally and intuitively from EMA(MOTHER) creator of all.  I am a wealthy women in love, word deed and duty. This course is a step for enhancing wisdom on all aspects of my life, past present and future, in more of order. I am a watering sponge. Salem

Giselle
      Participant

Hi, friends: My name is Giselle Leyva, I am mexican-french, currently living in Gran Canarias, Spain. I took the basic course with Tony at the Bnei Baruch online center over 15 years ago. Then I worked with the 12 steps program applied to emotions. I want to refresh the knowledge on Kabbalah, since I am at a different stage than before. Blessings to you all

Ben-Oni
      Participant

Hello all,

By way of introduction, my name is Ben-Oni. My ancestors and spirit guides brought me to this book. I am eager to learn and excited for what is to come.

Rahul Bhatia
      Participant

My Name Is Rahul. I work at a Big Tech Company. I meditate and found lot of similarities between Hindutva and Kabbalah hence got curious to learn more about Kabbalah. When I read about Baal and Rabbi Akiva, I felt immense connection which I never felt before. That’s why I am here.

Viewing 6 posts - 2,605 through 2,610 (of 5,275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.