Hello I am Diana, since childhood I have been on a long quest to find the meaning of life, my purpose in life, I have explored various religious believes but none have been able to convince me I am hoping to find my answers on the study of Kabbalah, Thank you for this opportunity.
Hello Everyone, I’m Dan. I had a secular upbringing and have never felt connected to anything greater than myself. I’ve always felt adrift and “alone.” I attempted a different Kabbalah course about 10 years ago but quit because the concepts seemed too far-fetched to me. A lot has happened since then and I really feel compelled to try this again.
Hi Everybody. My name is Ginger. I am very interested in Western mysticism. I am a Gnostic by orientation. I have a working knowledge of Kabbalah, particularly in how Tarot aligns with Kabbalah. I would like to explore the finer nuances of Kabbalah more intensively, which I believe is possible through this course .
Greetings. Jona here, I grew up a Christian. In 2023 I had a vivid spiritual experience and then began to have more questions about reality but I had had questions about my purpose since I was a child. I would feel that I’m not getting proper answers. I desire to know more about my Higher self hence my purpose. Thank you family
Author
Replies
Viewing 6 posts - 2,605 through 2,610 (of 7,786 total)