Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 2,713 through 2,718 (of 5,274 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Yvonne
      Participant

Hi, I’m Yvonne from Taiwan. I’m interested in knowing more about spirituality and learning about Kabbalah. Thank you.

Susanita Vallejos
      Participant
      • Hi. I’m Susana. I’m here learning kabbalah for the first time in my life. I feel curious…
      Sarah
      Participant

Hello to everyone, I’m Sarah from Texas. I have been on what seems to be a long search for the truth. I stumbled upon this, and I’m curious to see where it takes me. Best wishes for all!

jean
      Participant

Hello, my name is Jean and I have been searching for a long time for answers to a lot of my questions about the meaning and purpose in life.   I am excited to learn more about the Kabbalah. Thank you very much, J

Ulises Espinoza
      Participant

Hi Ulises here from Mexico… suffering from anxiety phobias and a profound void inside me. I want to change my nature

Hello I’m Elma Powers. I live in Texas. I’m excited to be here and learn about Kabbalah.

I worked for the public school district

I have an interest in swimming.

Sincerely Elmapowers

Viewing 6 posts - 2,713 through 2,718 (of 5,274 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.