Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 2,719 through 2,724 (of 5,274 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Anthony
      Participant

Good day (or evening)

I am Anthony from South Africa. I am 55 years old. I would like to learn more about what’s around and in us. I took no shortcuts (in life) in getting here but before my time runs out I would like to know more about what I seek most, and that is the real 100% truth (to the extent I am capable to grasping it, of course).

Thank you.

Anthony
      Participant

Good day (or evening)

I am Anthony from South Africa. I am 55 years old. I would like to learn more about what’s around and in us. I took no shortcuts in getting here but before my time runs out I would like to know more about what I seek and that is the real 100% truth (to the extent I am capable to grasping it, of course).

Thank you.

Lauren
      Participant

Hi I’m lauren, I’m 23 and feel lost in life with no beliefs and I trust nothing so I’m seeking some type of higher power to save me from that existential dread I feel

Pio Trdic
      Participant

Hello!
      I am Pio from Croatia, I am fifty-nine years old, Catholic. I have been researching and looking for different sources of knowledge for several years because I feel that there is much more than how we experience this world, and our life, more than what I hear in Sunday sermons,… I hope that through KabU I will gain new knowledge, and adopt new ways and views of the reality in which we live.

homayoon fhrvnd
      Participant

Hello, I’m homayoon

I want answers to my questions

Gilgota
      Participant

Hi there.

I’m Gilgota from Tanzania.

I like to learn new things and my curiosity brought me here. I expect nothing but the wisdom of kabbalah in spirituality.  Thanks and Love ❤ be with you all

Viewing 6 posts - 2,719 through 2,724 (of 5,274 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.