Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 2,725 through 2,730 (of 5,274 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Chris
      Participant

Hello 👋 Everyone!

Been down a lot of different paths over the past 30 years, Trusting for some serious authentic connection and to be shown were I need spirtual correction.  Much love to you All! Chris

Chris
      Participant

Hello 👋 Everyone!

Trusting this path with lead me to the heart of The Lord and guide me as He directs.

Chris
      Participant

Hello 👋 Everyone!

I feel I have given almost a year of my life to so many paths trusting they will lead me to Truth. Many and consistent synchronicities have lead me to Kabbalah! Grateful for the desire in me, that will not be content until I can experience what is meant to be bestowed upon me. To honestly say of the Lord“I love you, Lord, You truly love me!, and mean it with all my heart!”Much love to you All! Chris

Myva
      Participant

I am Barbara Myriam and I would like to gain a solid foundation on these studies

Myva
      Participant

I am Barbara Myriam. I desire to gain a more solid foundation on these studies

Barbara
      Participant

Hello, I’m Barbara, I am looking to become more connected and open to move forward in my growth. I am Clinical Social Worker and hope to pass on what could help my patients to move to a more peaceful existence.

Viewing 6 posts - 2,725 through 2,730 (of 5,274 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.