Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 2,833 through 2,838 (of 5,275 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      AmirM
      Participant

Hello everyone I’m here to learn, let’s explore wonderful world together.

nicola
      Participant

Hi everyone! I am ready to discover the true reality. Good connection everyone 🙂

Chris
      Participant

Hi Everyone,  my name is Christopher. I’ve been educating myself  about Kabbalah in an intermittent fashion for the past 4 years. I landed on a Kabbalah revealed youtube video in 2018 in the midst of a soul searching phase. I was searching for the one truth that would help make sense of all scientific notions I knew, my mother protestant teachings and my father’s freemason teachings. My deepest desire is to transcend my egoistic nature, submit to the will of the creator and become one of his vessels which will bring light into this world for all other souls.

I’ve constantly prioritized my professional career and my personal endeavors over this spiritual calling in fear that I would go back to the precarious situation I was raised in. I’ve come to realize there is no better time than now.

I’m greatlful to be part of this fellowship and looking forward to our journey

Abdalah
      Participant

Hallo Teachers, hallo students,

My given name is Abdalah but most peaople call me Dutch. I am a ducht citezen living in The Netherlands.
      My life has been like most souls a rocky roud. But now lets say the last 4 up to five years i start to understand that i long to listning more to the voice ore the eachy sounds in my diepest thougts…..who am i? why i been true what i have been thrue? why i love nature so intens? why i feel a strong connection with the univers? why i keep giving and not expecting? why do i feel rejecting and ignored? and why i love to treat others in a way that i am the last in line to get of the ship? Why am i alone ? why, why, and whats the meening of my life.
      I hope to learn from you all en working humble toowards the feuture.

Kind regards,

Abdalah a.k.a. Dutch

Alsu
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: center;”>Hello, my name is Alsu, I have been interested in spirituality and truth of creation since I was 15 years old, always kind of asked/sent my questions somewhere intuitively and sort of received answers and used to write them down..but never actually had any structure or order to how they come, when they come etc..it’s been like that on and off for years, I am 37 now about to turn 38 soon..never associated myself with any religion, never practiced it..so most recent signs I have been getting( or rather how I interpreted them I guess) brought me here..</p>

Madyoss
      Participant

I want to discover the unknown and develop myself

Viewing 6 posts - 2,833 through 2,838 (of 5,275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.