Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 2,815 through 2,820 (of 5,275 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Dano
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>I’m a grandfather. Married. Bible scholar,  Celtic / Messianic believer. Writer,  musician. I’m seeking the outside of religious mindsets.  Connections to the deeper truth behind what is merely popularly claimed as knowledge.  I’ve read on the Zohar and find it beautiful. I’ve followed KabU on YouTube.</p>

MayaA
      Participant

Good morning. I am MayaA Rösch.  I live in South Africa, in the a little town near the sea, Sedgefield. I read about the Kabbalah for many year but never studied it in depth. It is the time know.  I love to hear from people but in my self I’m not that communicative. Thank you.

darren ethier
      Participant

M’y name is Darren and I’ve been studying Jewish mysticism for 3 years now. It is my daily practice and I’m looking to learn under the expertise of a great Kabbalist. I first found spirit through rock climbing as I ascended mountains I noticed my ego became lighter. In the future I would like to use my knowledge to help adventure seekers, meaning those out in nature to recognize spirit and pursue it.

Randy McCormick
      Participant

Hi. My name is Randy and I’m 6 months sober. I’m looking for ways to enrich my spiritual life and find this path particularly fulfilling.

Shiloh
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>My name is Shiloh and I’m 48 years old. I’ve been studying Kabbalah for a few years by Dr. Laitmans books and Rav Ashlag.  I want to take classes, meet Kabbalah friends for study and our connections, learn Zohar, and start doing Kabbalah and Mitzvots instead of just reading. I could use any help and any friends because I don’t know any other students. I’m a journalist who loves movies and live in Charlotte.</p>
      Love and Light,
      <p style=”text-align: center;”>Shiloh</p>

Shiloh
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>My name is Shiloh and I’m 48 years old. I’ve been studying Kabbalah for a few years by Dr. Laitmans books and Rav Ashlag.  I want to take classes, meet Kabbalah friends for study and our connections, learn Zohar, and start doing Kabbalah and Mitzvots instead of just reading. I could use any help and any friends because I don’t know any other students. I’m a journalist who loves movies and live in Charlotte.</p>
      Love and Light,

Shiloh

Viewing 6 posts - 2,815 through 2,820 (of 5,275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.