Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 2,827 through 2,832 (of 5,275 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Ronald
      Participant
      • Hello
        I am Ron and I have realized the spiritual journey is endless. I was a Catholic priest and left that faith long ago after realizing it’s true origins. I searched and prayed to find the right “church” but none of them seemed right. A couple of years ago I totally stopped my search and just prayed to God to lead me. Finally, this past January I gave up on all Christianity and decided to follow Torah.

It’s been a long journey but at 80 years old I am at peace.
        I heard if Kabbalah but know little about it’s teachings. I like what little I know if Kabbalah.

Now it is time for me to continue my journey and learn.

Alexandre
        Participant

Hello Brother,

I am very happy to meet you on this mysterious journey . I was thinking I am too old to be a student until I saw your age. Sincerely I have been on this search for reality for years and it’s just dawn on me that I was not ready.

I am now 67 years and still going through lots of turmoil in my life and I ask why, until I realise that I have been amply  equipped with the very divine gifts and ideas to confront and surmount the challenges.

Alexandre
        Participant

Hello Brother,

I am very happy to meet you on this mysterious journey . I was thinking I am too old to be a student until I saw your age. Sincerely I have been on this search for reality for years and it’s just dawn on me that I was not ready.

I am now 67 years and still going through lots of turmoil in my life and I ask why, until I realise that I have been amply  equipped with the very divine gifts and ideas to confront and surmount the challenges.

Alexandre Accra Ghana 🇬🇭

Ronald
      Participant

Hello
      I am Ron and I have realized the spiritual journey is endless. I was a Catholic priest and left that faith long ago after realizing it’s true origins. I searched and prayed to find the right “church” but none of them seemed right. A couple of years ago I totally stopped my search and just prayed to God to lead me. Finally, this past January I gave up on all Christianity and decided to follow Torah.

It’s been a long journey but at 80 years old I am at peace.
      I heard if Kabbalah but know little about it’s teachings. I like what little I know if Kabbalah.

Now it is time for me to continue my journey and learn.

Toni Peltonen
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hi everyone! I’m Toni and really interested to study more Kabbalah. I wish to understand the meaning of life someday and who I truly am.</p>

Toni Peltonen
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: center;”>Hi everyone! I’m Toni and really interested to study more Kabbalah. I wish to understand the meaning of life someday and who I truly am.</p>

Toni Peltonen
      Participant

Hi everyone! I’m Toni and really interested to study more Kabbalah. I wish to understand the meaning of life someday and who I truly am.

Heather
      Participant

Hi Im Heather and I’m here to learn about myself and the universe. Going through a divorce after 16 years. 7 of which were very abusive.

Viewing 6 posts - 2,827 through 2,832 (of 5,275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.