Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 2,881 through 2,886 (of 5,275 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Saku
      Participant

I’m Saku and I would like to find some more harmony and joy to my life.

Saku
      Participant

I’m Saku and would like to find more harmony and joy to my life.

Angel Studio
      Participant

Greetings! My name is Ngeni Mtimkulu, I live in Johannesburg South Africa. I expect to learn about the meaning of my life and understand the workings of the Universe. I have been through a lot of trials and tribulations in recent years but through all that turmoil, I  have intuitively sensed that everything would turn out okay because there is a bigger force looking out for me. I have been aware of the Kabbalah for the last 20 years but only recently decided to delve deeper into the timeless knowledge of the system.

Angel Studio
      Participant

Greetings! My name is Ngeni Mtimkulu, I live in Johannesburg South Africa. I expect to learn about the meaning of my life and understand the workings of the Universe. I have been through a lot of trials and tribulations in recent years but through all that turmoil, I  have intuitively sensed that everything would turn out okay because there is a bigger force looking out for me.

Xochitl
      Participant

Shalom everyone! I’m Xochitl from Sacramento, CA, USA. I’m looking to change my perspective on life because the way I’ve been perceiving and living hasn’t allowed me to move past the pain, anger, anxiety, etc. but I know I’m not meant to live life this way. I have only heard a tiny bit of Kabbalah in the past few weeks and it’s already changed my life for the better so I’m here to keep learning and applying as much as I can to be the best version of me for myself, my family and anyone I come across.

Victoria
      Participant

Dear reader,

My name is Victoria. I am 24 and live and grew up in Johns Creek, GA.

I feel as if Kabbalah is a beautiful mixture of science and spirit, it resonates with me on a soul level.

I am here to upgrade my perception of reality.

The most “me” part of me is so super excited, ready to learn what the bleep is going on hehehe

Viewing 6 posts - 2,881 through 2,886 (of 5,275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.