Hi, my name is Linda Smith. My nickname is Leclarissa. I am from Nassau, Bahamas. What so expect from the class?I would like to get a better understanding of my purpose for being here in this changing world.
My name is Alex, i am from Luxembourg. I am looking forward to this course as my motivation is beyond curiosity but rather reach another level of understanding myself and my surroundings.
My name is Jaelyn and I’ve been wanting to dive into the Qliphoth and Kabbalistic teachings but have been intimidated to say the least. I’m hoping this informstion can be broken down in a way that I can understand. Hopefully I may find like minds as well.
Hi guys! My name is Nichole but you can call me Nikki. I live in Las Vegas NV. I’m here because I want to go deeper into spirituality. So grateful to meet everyone virtually!!
Author
Replies
Viewing 6 posts - 2,941 through 2,946 (of 7,787 total)