Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 2,923 through 2,928 (of 5,275 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      hirari
      Participant

Hi! my name is Ari, i hope learn too much :]

MajA
      Participant

Hi my name is Miste, I have been exposed to the study of Kaballah for quite sometime and it has given me a tremendous learning about true spirituality. Inner peace is the greatest blessing I received through learning from its study.. I’m looking forward to knowing more of this for my own correction. And knowing a deeper purpose of this life we all have.

Manas
      Participant

Hey I’m Manas, I guess I’ve just always had this desire to find & understand truth and live in it. I’ve been taught my understanding of  “reality” or “the real world” my whole life by those who don’t even understand it themselves fully and I’ve gotten to an age where I can, I guess find the real truth. The one that I always felt buried deep inside of me and still do feel. I’ve been acquiring and attaining loads of truths/information that keeps connecting together and together and making so much sense (like a puzzle), not even close to anything that I’ve learned the past 22 years of my life & because of that i am led here which through the words “tree of life, “cabal/Kabbalah”, “Kybalion” and so on have sparked. It feels like the right path as did everything else I have attained prior to this, shattering my belief system, thought process, ego, fears (especially coming from a religious root) and all that in order to understand as much as I can which will inevitably led me to feel the truth through these understands/lessons/experiences.

Henry Joseph
      Participant
      1. My name is Henry Joseph Lokuku been watching kabu videos just want to learn
      Kurt
      Participant

Hello,

My name is Kurt Schultz. I’ve been interested in Kabbalah for quite some time. I’m looking forward to step into the light and begin to grow spiritually though this process. I am grateful for opportunity to dive deeper into Kabbalah.

Özgür Özen
      Participant

Hello, my name is Özgür, I have been watching youtube videos of bnei baruch since 2019, I am here because I cannot find a logical purpose in life. I am trying to find a purpose.

Viewing 6 posts - 2,923 through 2,928 (of 5,275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.