Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,235 through 3,240 (of 5,275 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Pedro Armando
      Participant

Hola a todos, mi nombre es Pedro Armando Meraz Vinaja por cumplir 62 años. Aactualmente vivo en Colima. Mexico. Mi objetivo es conocerme mas a mi mismo, mis capacidades, mi proposito de vida, entender mi vida y los cambios que sufrimos a traves del tiempo.

Frank
      Participant

Hi everyone, my name is Yanfeng Li. I’m retired and currently living in Georgia. I have been seeking for various answers about life for many years. I looked into various religions and recently got to know a little bit about Kabbalah and immediately felt I really wanted to know more about it. I’m really excited and looking forward to learning all about Kabbalah.

Berty
      Participant

Just a Lifelong student of Comparative religions, and a MAN of “YAH”!!!1 Looking on a modern interpretation from this generation, as I have some studies in Ultra-Ortho kabbala/Zohar.1 Also Native Amerind teachings that jibe with the LAW, INSTRUCTIONS,& TEACHINGS, there are many!!!1

Alfred Martinez
      Participant

Hello Everyone! My name is Alfred and I am from California. I  hope that this course helps me in insight into how to transform my desires so that I can better understand how to connect with others to create a better future for everyone.

Sonjia Coley
      Participant

Hello my name is Sonja. I have been in the grad environment for a while. Looking forward to continue.

Teodoro Corbin
      Participant

Hi, I’m Teo from Brooklyn, NY. Looking to understand and become a master of the unseen world.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,235 through 3,240 (of 5,275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.