Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,223 through 3,228 (of 5,275 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      VG
      Participant

Hi. I’m VG. I was intrigued to find out that Kabbalah was not occultic or about numbers and hidden messages in the text but was a genuine field of understanding open to all. I’m here to learn more.

John Shay
      Participant

Hello. I am here to explore this particular branch of Kabbalistic teaching and see what I can find here. I am not brand new to Kabbalah but also still very early in my studies

paschalogbor7
      Participant

Hello everyone. My is Paschal Ogbor, Enugu State Nigeria. I am so happy to rejoin the course again. Hoping to learn more on why i am here on earth and other issues. Thanks

Teri Lapping
      Participant

Hi.  My name is Teri and I am intrigued. I am looking forward to leaning more and being part of this community! I am excited!

Jahshua
      Participant

Hello All,

I am Jahshua C, from New Orleans, LA.
      Kabbalah, Water and the Spoken Word has proven its liberating power in my life and I desire more.
      As I am absorbing one of  Rab. Berb’s masterpieces , I ran across a particular phrase,  I seek meaning of , “…tearing asunder of the second skin.” (Learning of Tzadi)
      I simply wish to understand this statement meaning and application , thus I arrived at KabU.
      I hope to learn more…

R,

Jahshua

Patrick Bailey
      Participant

Hello and shalom! I’m Patrick, and I’m super excited to begin this journey. I’m not really sure what to expect from this course, well, aside from answers to some deep questions I have…which is likely the commonality among all of us here. That, and a practical and complete approach to life.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,223 through 3,228 (of 5,275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.