Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,241 through 3,246 (of 5,275 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Teodoro Corbin
      Participant

Hi, I’m Teo, from Brooklyn NY. Have been learning about Kabbalah and looking to learn more!

anthony
      Participant

Hi! My name is Alfred and I’m here because I would like to experience a profound shift in how I perceive reality and how I can better interact better in this world that we live in. I am truly looking forward to what I will learn during my study.

Guy Appino
      Participant

Hi! My name is Guy and I’m here because I would like to experience a profound and sustained way of how I perceive events, ideas, and life in general within the core of my being -as it continues to unfold, rather than the old conditioned behavioral responses that seem to be the norm. My hope is that diving into this subject can offer me the tools needed Tuvok to do that

Guy Appino
      Participant

Hi! My name is Guy and I’m here because I would like to experience a profound and sustained way of how I perceive events, ideas, and life in general within the core of my being -as it unfolds rather than the old conditioned behavioral responses that seem to be the norm.

Guy Appino
      Participant

Hi! My name is Guy and I’m here because I’d like to see a profound and long sustaining change of perception within the core of my being, instead of the basic old conditioned behavioral responses that currently seem like the norm. In other words, I want to see if it is possible to break out of that

Chaim Mendel
      Participant

Shalom lachem, I am Chaim in California. I was raised orthodox chassidic, so I have been studying jewish mysticism from age 13, but I am eager to gain fresh perspective on the zohar, not only from the teachers but also from the students.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,241 through 3,246 (of 5,275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.