Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,229 through 3,234 (of 5,275 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Lionel Lafonta
      Participant

This is Lionel. Have no expectation. Do feel actually drawn to Kabbalah’s offering.

Lee M
      Participant

Hi!I am Lee.m looking forward to learning about the mystries of life

Lee M
      Participant

Hi! I am Lesego m looking forward to explore the world where only few tread.I want to learn how to tap into the unknown.

Michael
      Participant

Hi guys:)

I’m Michael from Cleveland, OH. I’ve been trying to  stay with these courses for years but life always seems to get in the way. I’ve finally decided to take time for myself and better myself as a whole. I can’t wait! 🙂

magloire ilunga
      Participant

Hello, I am mag from Texas and just like all of you I am here to learn as it has been said ” my people perish by luck of knowledge”

Pedro Armando
      Participant

Hola a todos, mi nombre es Pedro Armando Meraz Vinaja por cumplir 62 años. Actualmente vivo en la ciudad de Colima. Mexico. Mi objetivo es conocerme mas a mi mismo, determinar cuales son mis mis capacidades, mi mision,  mi proposito de vida, entender mi vida y los cambios que sufrimos a traves del tiempo. He recibido mucha informacion al respecto y estoy ansioso por seguir aprendiendo. Gracias por aceptarme y agradezco profundamente esta oportunidad.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,229 through 3,234 (of 5,275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.