Hello everyone, I am Amanda from Stafford in England. I’m so pleased to be joining you all. I’ve been listening to Kabbalah podcasts for a while now which has whet my appetite for more. I love to learn (and hopefully understand) and am really grateful for your time and energy in putting this course together. Here I go, it’s a new year & today is Day 1 of what I’m sure will be an amazing journey 😊
Hello! You can call me Flone. I plan on studying Kabbalah through the rest of my life (or maybe even the ‘next’s). Saying hi to all of you from the Philippines!
Hi all! My name is Leah. I feel a strong pull towards learning about Kabbalah. I’ve been dancing around it since I was a child, and it looks like it’s time to dance with it now. I’m thankful this course exists.
Hello everyone! I hope this message finds you well. My name is Bianca, and I am grateful to be here with all of you today. As we begin this new year, I wish you a Happy New Year filled with joy, success, and peace. It is January 01, 2024, at 2.30 am here in Bucharest, Romania, and I believe we can achieve great things together if we set our minds to it. Let’s make this year one to remember!