Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,295 through 3,300 (of 4,921 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Victoria
      Participant

Hello All!

I’m Victoria from Pittsburgh, PA and super excited to connect to this community.

🙂

Gustavo Limas
      Participant

Hello all and a may a warm welcome find you on this day. I had the question come into my daily meditation. What is Kabbalah? I went to YouTube and found Tony’s lesson of Kabbalah revealed. Those were the best 6 hours I have dedicated to learning something that illuminated my understanding of the creator and my relationship with it. I decided to go further down the rabbit hole. Looking forward to whatever is next.

Tanya
      Participant

My name is Tanya.  I live in Brooklyn, NY.  I have been searching for the spiritual wisdom for many years.  My path – from various self improvement and New Age teachings to discovering The Bible and Christianity.  I was astonished by the wisdom, which was revealed to me in the Bible, but did not feel aligned with Christian interpretation of it, still had lots of questions, but most importantly I did not achieve my connection with the Creator, I did not feel that light force inside of me, did not find a balance and a sense of purpose.  Then I discovered Kabbalahinfo on YouTube.  Priceless.  I am excited to join, open to receive a new level of wisdom and grow spiritually.

Francisco
      Participant

Hi, I am Francisco from Portugal. Found the Kabbalah by mere chance on YouTube via some of Tony’s older videos, while going through some particularly tough moments of my life. Since then I have not stopped this quest for knowledge and integration with the True Reality!

Oliwia Alksnin
      Participant

hello, I’m Oliwia from Poland 🙂 I watched the Tony’s youtube course and wanted to go deeper

Sachin Jadhav
      Participant

Hi,

My name is Sachin & I am from India. I want to learn Kabbalah numerology.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,295 through 3,300 (of 4,921 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.