Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,283 through 3,288 (of 4,895 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Susan
      Participant
      1. Hello everyone,

My name is Susan from Nairobi Kenya. Want to understand why we are created by the same Supreme being yet we have different colors and social status.

Susan
      Participant

Hello everyone,

My name is Susan from Nairobi Kenya. Want to understand why we are created by the same Supreme being yet we have different colors and social status

Rafat Tamim
      Participant

Hello, I am Tamim. I have so many questions about nature & reality. I hope this course will help me to find my answers.

Sandra
      Participant

Hello, my name is Sandra and I live in Texas. I want to connect with others because alone I have come to a point where I just don’t feel like I’m growing. I understand that the wisdom of kabbalah is all about human connection. So I’m here to connect, grow and learn with an open heart.

mario
      Participant

hi everybody,

My name is Mario and i live in the Netherlands Europe.

i am catched with the virus of esotheric studies about 10 years ago, now i wish to learn about The Kabbalah.

i want to become wise and improve myself , also to satify my curiosity regarding the meaning of life.

good luck to everybody!

Ale
      Participant

Hi everyone! I’m Ale from Dominican Republic. I’m here because I think I was “led” here and because I want to improve myself so that I can later help others improve.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,283 through 3,288 (of 4,895 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.