Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,349 through 3,354 (of 5,271 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      bee
      Participant

Hello
      I’m Brittany from Canada.
      Felt compelled to take this course,totally open minded and interested in learning as much as i can.

Felipe Cervantes
      Participant

Hello everyone,

My name is Felipe and I’m from Nevada.I love studying about religions and esotericism ,  especially those of the Abrahamic faith. I hope to gain wisdom and a better understanding of the Kabbalah, and pray it benefits me  spiritual.

Ozie
      Participant

Hi My name is Ozie. I feel drawn to this but I have no idea what I expect to get out of it.

Loren
      Participant

Hello, my name is Loren. After years of struggle, I’ve recently come to accept the path of mysticism that I’ve been set upon, and I’ve come to realize, surprisingly so, that certain aspects of my journey have been related to Jewish and Kabbalistic teachings. So I’m here to simply learn, and my expectation is that perhaps I will come to a greater understanding of why I’m having these experiences, what they mean to me in my spiritual journey, and where I go from here.

darkosek
      Participant

Hello. I’m Darko, and my primary interests are languages, literature and political science. I am here to learn, and possibly get to know some interesting people on the way.

Caroline Marquardt
      Participant

Hi there

I am Caroline, currently living in Cape Town.

I am a teacher.

I don’t know enough about Kabbalah to have any misconceptions.

I am looking forward to learning and deepening my self-knowledge.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,349 through 3,354 (of 5,271 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.