Hello! My name is Emi. I am from Japan, but currently residing in Chicago, IL.  When I discovered about Kabbalah, I thought I finally sensed the ultimate truth.  Even though my religious and cultural backgrounds are different, eventually, we are the ONE no matter where you come from 🙂
Hi, Have taken the Blue print of creation and the zohar courses and decided to review the fundamentals saw Kab reveal on youtube. My desire seems to have brought me here!
Hello, my name is Jessica, I’m from London, UK. I learned a bit about Kabbalah on youtube about 3 or 4 years ago. Recently, I had a spiritual experience where I felt free from the program of the ego. The sensation has since passed but what happened has not left my mind. So, I rewatched the Kabbalah series on youtube. It makes much more sense this time round but I do hope to achieve some guidance to creating a relationship with the creator properly and to understand what to do going forward.
Author
Replies
Viewing 6 posts - 3,343 through 3,348 (of 7,787 total)