Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,385 through 3,390 (of 5,275 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      John
      Participant

John Mitchell

Hello my name is John Mitchell.  I have been on a spiritual and psychological path for the past 50 years.  I have encountered the Kabbalah at various times in my life.  I am choosing this course because it seems to deal directly with the energy underlying our consciousness and I am very much aware of the presence of a Higher Power in my life, and want to learn how to live with it more effectively.

John
      Participant

John Mitchell

Hello my name is John Mitchell.  I have been on a spiritual and psychological path for the past 50 years.  I have encountered the Kabbalah at various times in my life.  I am choosing this course because it seems to deal directly with the energy underlying our consciousness and I am very much aware of the presence of a Higher Power in my life, and want to learn how to live with it more effectively.

Alfred Guerra
      Participant

In commencement, please know that I “Thank You, very much for allowing me the opportunity for growth.” My name is Alfred Guerra. I’m 53 yrs. of age. I’ve been studying KABBALAH for 18 consecutive years now, to include the science of SYMBOLISM. Also Hermetics, but not limited there and unto. What I’m expecting to receive out of this course is a more enlightened broad open mindedness. So that I may reach higher levels of vibrational consciousness. This is a first for me, outside of my personal private Esoteric studies, meaning in a group setting, but not limited there and unto. My humble Thanks go out to all the brethren and sisthren. SHINS UP🖖🖖🖖😇😇😇❤️❤️❤️

Good day to all, I’m jayson from the Philippines but currently living in Kuwait.

Alfred Guerra
      Participant

Good morning/mid-day my fellow brethren and sisthren. In commencement please allow me, if I may;” Thank You, so much for allowing me to be a part of something that I truly cherish. Thank you!💕 I’ve been on a spiritual alchemist journey for 18 years now and still counting. Meaning for my physical lifetime. What I’m looking to receive out of this course is more spiritual awareness,and educational divine enlightenment. So that I may continue sharing with others.Through my own actions/ interactions. I also want more spiritual experiences than the few that I’ve already received. In hopes of reaching higher levels of vibrational consciousness. I’m with a firm belief in knowing that: “In order for one to know GOD,one must know thyself first.” Thank you for accepting me.😇😇😇

Christine
      Participant

Namaste brothers and sisters on the path of wisdom. My name is Christine and I am from South Africa. I have been on the journey to enlightment it seems my whole life…but conciously for 12 years. The knowledge I have now is way more than I used to have and yet I still feel sometimes i have much to still realise and that’s why I am taking this free course. The number 1 reason is to connect deeper with my Creator and reach liberation.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,385 through 3,390 (of 5,275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.