Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,397 through 3,402 (of 5,275 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      DJ
      Participant

Hello Everyone! I am grateful to be here; to learn and grow in good company – Thank you.

Joshua
      Participant

My name is Joshua. I’m from the the US. I’m studying kabbalah with the hope that it will transform my perception and elevate my consciousness. I’m looking forward to getting to know other kabbalah students through discussion on here.

Jonathan Hague
      Participant

Greetings from Mauritius – my name is Jonathan and I enjoy and am challenged by the spiritual path in order to unlock my full potential and become the best I can be for myself and others with whom I connect.

Albert Walls
      Participant

My name is Daniel, and I am trying to absorb as much knowledge as possible. Mostly knowledge that can be tested and always come out very true.

Earl Wells
      Participant

Hello everyone, name is Earl Wells live in Toledo, Ohio(USA) age 65. Looking get push thru the chatter in life and allow whom I really am to come forth to the being that I know who I am.

Vyacheslav Checha
      Participant

Привет! Я Вячеслав из Одессы . Мне 47 лет. Я доктор, моряк. А влюбился в каббалу после того, как прошел курс ,,Сила каббалы,, на Udemy. После ,,Сила каббалы,, я прошел два курса по каббале и это мой третий. Большие изменения в жизни я почувствовал когда стал ежедневно сканировать ,,72 имени Бога,,. Я спокоен, уверен и смотрю в будущее с интересом. Хочу найти в Одессе группу единомышленников для совместного изучения каббалы.

Hi Vyacheslav,

The study materials here are mostly in English. You might be better of on the Russian version of our site: https://www.kabbalah.info/rus/

After you finish the basic course, they will also be able to get you in contact with the local study group in Odessa.

Albert @ KabU

Viewing 6 posts - 3,397 through 3,402 (of 5,275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.