Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,391 through 3,396 (of 5,275 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Mariam bakiz
      Participant

hello , i’m meriem from morocco , i want to study kabbalah because i want to be free and i wanna return to my natural state which is to always be happy.

Sherri
      Participant

Hello!  My name is Sherri and I live in E. Tennessee. Kabbalah has been like an itch in my mind and in my heart since I first heard of it 30 years ago, but I thought it was closed to me. I am thrilled to have discovered (more like, been led to!) KabU and very much looking forward to classes beginning next week!

Jensen Caraballo
      Participant

I’m Jensen from Rochester, NY and I’m looking forward to connecting with other points in the hearts!

Dee
      Participant

Hello, I’m Dee from Arizona, valley of the sun. I am excited and hoping to raise my conscience and fulfill my true spiritual journey in this lifetime.

W
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>My name is Will and I hope to learn things that help me make some sense of life.</p>

Robb
      Participant

Hello, My name is Robb and I have been interested in these studies for some time. I hope to gain additional knowledge in the area.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,391 through 3,396 (of 5,275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.