Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,403 through 3,408 (of 5,271 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Innocent Banda
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: center;”>Hello, I’m Innocent🇿🇲</p>

Thomas Martin
      Participant

Hey gang!  Name is Tom and I am here to absorb the teachers wisdom and learn all I can about the Kabbalah.  Let’s do it!!!

laura
      Participant

Hello Dear ones! My name is Laura. I am grateful for the opportunity to learn about Kabbalah. I am a healer and seeker of wisdom and truth.

Jeff
      Participant

Hi, my name is Jeff. I came across this organization kind of by accident on a Google search. I am a 32 year old man from the US. I’ve always been a spiritual person; my bookshelf abounds with theological, metaphysical and philosophical treatise. I consider myself a “self-styled” spiritualist who is on a mission to discover truth in any form it presents itself so that I may live a full and happy, contented life. I’ve always had an interest in Kabbalah and own a couple books on the subject which I’ve reviewed in cursory but have never fully developed or dedicated the time to the study and practice thereof. My primary inclination is that of a Buddhist persuasion, however I am deeply interested in the mystical and esoteric teachings that Kabbalah may have to offer. Like any man, I simply want inner peace and satisfaction in my life and the ability to develop wisdom and use my talents for all and for good. I hope that this course on Kabbalah can provide me with new insights to live a more fulfilled and fruitful life.

Top 10 The Best
      Participant

Hello

My name Steven Hoang, have a nice day

Razvan
      Participant

Hi I’m Razvan and I’m here to make my mom happy.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,403 through 3,408 (of 5,271 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.