Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,463 through 3,468 (of 5,271 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Vero MMH
      Participant

Hello,

My name is Veronique and I am from Mauritius Island. I wanted to join the course because, for a long time, I have heard my husband talked about Kabbalah, but didn’t really grasp the full meaning of it. It’s only last year that I discovered meditation and how wonderful the connection was, and I wanted more of this good feeling.

That’s how I finally understood why my hubby cling to it. 🙂 Now am ready to learn more myself and finally find the missing piece that can fulfill me.

Michael
      Participant

My name is Michael. I have been on the path of suffering for as long as I can remember. I knew there was a way through this and after binge watching Tony’s 6+ hr YouTube lecture, I immediately connected with the science. I am presently feeling equal parts of relief and awe. I am profoundly grateful to be with you all on this journey of discovery. Shalom

Juliana Lee
      Participant

Hi! My name is Juliana. I’m here to learn and to help make sense of this life.

luca
      Participant

Hi. Im Luca from Italy. I’d like to understand everything.

Lara Silva
      Participant

Hi. I’m Lara. I’m from Portugal. I am here to understand the purpose of this life.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi, my name is Peter (from Scotland) and I am hoping that this course will help me understand what this strange life is all about and give me the tools to live in a meaningful way.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,463 through 3,468 (of 5,271 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.