I have come to study the Kabbalah to increase my understanding on how to be more loving to myself and others and how to navigate life preferably on the path of light. Also to understand the mystical side of Life. Also to see current issues, attack on Israel, in the light of why the Chosen people seem to suffer so much and to embrace the Infinite Diversity in Infinite Combinations.
Hello everyone my name is Orilla, and I’m here to learn about the Kabbalah. One day while doing research online I just so happened came across an amazing person who shared this class / course/ website information publicly. I’m glad that I was directed to search online at the time, in order to have seen the information shared. So yes, I’m here to learn, share, and participate with my fellow classmates, and instructors.
It has been said that “When the student is ready the teacher will appear.”
And looka here I am, lucky me☺️ Thank you for having me / us here.
After decades of searching and having been involved with several different teachings I now have a sense of coming home. I am excited to have finally found this path and feel ready to start out on this journey of discovery.