Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,457 through 3,462 (of 5,275 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Linda
      Participant

This is my second time starting this course. I could not finish last year due to illness but hope to finish this time. What I hope to gain from this course is a better understanding of myself, of reality, what it means to truly live and function as a better human during the time allotted to me on earth.

Zhenia
      Participant

I am Evgenia. I want to know who I am and why I was born. What is my purpose and how to archive it. How to manage to do it in this lifetime or at least to do my best in this lifetime. I want to help myself and others be following the spiritual path.

Jose Ramon
      Participant

Hello everyone, my name is Jose Ramon. I have always had an interest in religion and philosophy and a curious mind. I am here to learn.

Hello brothers and sisters. I am Tenzing from India. I am here to know about everything.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi, I am Tara from Idaho (USA).  I am a tarot reader; and have been studying the Sefer Yetzirah to help enhance how a perceive the cards.  However, I am finding that all the different variations of the the tree of Life are rather confusing.  I was looking for Quabala resources; and happened to someone find this site.  It has intriqued me and so I have decided to stick around a bit and check it out.  Not sure how different this Christian empahsis (Kabbalah) vs. the Quabala will be.  Ready for the Kabbalah to be revealed.

Dora Francis
      Participant

Hello,

My name is Vernie and I am from Trinidad and Tobago which is an island in the Caribbean.  I am interesting in learning what is the fundamental principle guiding creation and all life; this I feel will help me understand myself, others the world around us and my purpose in it.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,457 through 3,462 (of 5,275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.