Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,451 through 3,456 (of 5,275 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Carlos
      Participant

Hi, my name is Carlos Sepulveda. I’m originally from Puerto Rico but live in Tennessee. My spiritual journey brings me to Kabbalah. I’ve been part of different religious organizations and different Protestant denominations as well as part of the Eastern Orthodox Church. I had completed graduate studies in Theology. Recently I was interested in learning more about Judaism. So, I started to read the Torah with the help of different commentators like Rashi, Rambam and others. All of these studies lead me finally to Kabbalah. I started to read the complicated volumes of the Zohar (I really love to read), especially as taught and translated by Rabbi Yehuda Halevi Ashlag. I can say confidently that I just found the scientific, transcendental and the true metaphysical system (if I can put it like that) that I was always looking for in my whole spiritual journey. The joy and happiness that I feel right now is just indescribable and unspeakable. I know that if I keep learning about Kabbalah with the right source – my joy, happiness, passion and desire will keep growing and growing as well as my whole being will be more and more connected with the marvelous and transcendental LIGHT. Recently as well, in my research, I saw a few videos of Tony Kosinec and knew immediately in my heart that he is the right and qualified person to be my instructor. So, my expectation and/or goal is to learn more as much as I can in order to grow in a personal and experiential knowledge and understanding of Kabbalah and its way rightly, so I can be one day a good practitioner of Kabbalah in a right way and to rightly influence others as well.

B Brooks
      Participant

Hi I’m Rebecca. I’m from Virginia. I’m looking forward to not only learning something new but also hope taking this course helps clear up all the confusing ideas I have about Kabbalah.

Jakob
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: right;”>Hi, great to be here. I don’t know what to expect. Somehow I the science of Kabbalah attracted me. Looking forward to learn more.</p>

Jakob
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hi, great to be here. I don’t know what to expect. Somehow I the science of Kabbalah attracted me. Looking forward to learn more.</p>

Jakob
      Participant

Hi, great to be here. I don’t know what to expect. Somehow I the science of Kabbalah attracted me. Looking forward to learn more.

Poli
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hello dear friends!🙂 It is such a delight to be joining you all here and together embarking upon this journey of deeper wisdom, revelation and love. I am very much looking forward to learning, growing and hopefully getting to know some of you lovely people as we engage in this study.🌸🤍</p>

Viewing 6 posts - 3,451 through 3,456 (of 5,275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.