Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,445 through 3,450 (of 5,275 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Rawan
      Participant

Hi everyone!
      I am Rawan, my search for truth brought me here
      happy to join <3

kandace
      Participant

Hello,

My name is Kandace, i am a new student to KabU. I enjoy studying the wisdom of the bible as it relates to Kabbalah and i am hoping to get to know the creator in a new found ways through this course.

Joe
      Participant

Hello, my name is joe. I’ve basically grew up with unanswered questions about life. And I have finally realized I need to know what the point of life is. I’ve always felt like an outsider like I don’t really belong anywhere. I hope to find some answers here and hopefully to finally understand life.

Asher.Vizzer
      Participant

Shalom.

I’m so confused and now I do not know what stage I’m at? Unfortunately, the head of the Persian section named Ms. Nessimian confused me a lot! I do not know how to proceed in this environment?

Hi Asher,

This course is relatively straightforward, there are the fundamentals courses (Kabbalah Revealed 1 & 2) and intermediate courses (Kabbalah in Action and Kabbalah Experience). Once you finish the fundamentals and intermediate semesters, you can join the graduate environment in which you’ll receive your own Kabbalah group with whom you can put all these things into practice.

Albert @ KabU

Durell King
      Participant

Hello classmates, I’m Durell! I have been seeking the answer to the question that activates that point in the heart and didn’t know to look into kabbalah.

Dora Francis
      Participant

Hello my name is Vernie and I am from Trinidad and Tobago which is a small island republic in the Caribbean.  I hope that Kabbalah would help me understand the fundamental principles of all life and my place within it.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,445 through 3,450 (of 5,275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.