Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 343 through 348 (of 4,920 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Susan
      Participant

Hi, my name Susan.  I live in Virginia (USA).  I discovered Kabbalah via Youtube, and just knew that it holds the answers to the true meaning of life.  I’m ready for this journey.

Doro
      Participant

hey everyone, I am Doro from Germany and I am here to know Kaballah better and how to use it in my life.

Brandon
      Participant

Hello my name is Brandon and I’ve been studying all forms of mystery teachings for a few years and I am very excited to learn Kabbalah from these wonderful teachers and have watched a lot of Tony’s videos as well as Dr. Laitman as well

Hello! I´m from Colombia, looking forward to study and learn more about Kabbalah wisdom and share the learnings in a group study. Thank you for this resources and space. Shalom

Jennifer
      Participant

Hello everyone! My name is Jennifer and I live in the USA. I am looking forward to growing spiritually.

I have heard about the Kabbalah and looking forward to learning about it.

Woldeyesus
      Participant

Hello everyone, greetings to you!
      I am woldeyesus Mideksa from Africa -Ethiopia.am interested in the concept so far I heard about Kabbalah and deep desire to understand it. As far as human beings not complete and feel the gaps by Reading and studying for book or academic institution.so I come here to get the wisdom from the source.

Viewing 6 posts - 343 through 348 (of 4,920 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.