Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,487 through 3,492 (of 5,275 total)
  • Author
    Replies

hello hie. My name is Sedilame Joy. I live in Botswana, Southren Africa. im very pleased to be part of this class

Brian
      Participant

Hi,

I’m Brian from the UK and I’ve read a little about Kabbalah mostly from an academic point of view. However, I want to do some more experiential learning.

Brian

mark on madison
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: center;”>Hi my name is mark.   I am looking for more depth in life about my soul the universe and my journey of life.
      I know there is more to me when I strip my identity who I am what I do.   I am a limitless soul. And need to tap in to that world more.</p>
      My mission in life is to expand my mind , soul and share with others with passion.
      And I am here to expand my mind and soul.

mark on madison
      Participant

Hi my name is mark.  I am looking for more depth in life about my soul the universe and my journey of life.
      I know there is more to me when I strip my identity who I am what I do.   I am a limitless soul. And need to tap in to that world more.

My mission in life is to expand my mind , soul and share with others with passion.
      And I am here to expand my mind and soul.

LRH
      Participant

Hello friends, I’ve been studying basic Kabbala and found this course on a friend’s recommendation, I want to learn in-depth.

Helen Sobers
        Participant

Hello everyone,

For years I have been asking myself : Is there more to life? There must be more to life than this ! What’s my purpose? Why am I here? I’m still asking these questions. I’m here to be enlightened. Looking forward to learning so I can better understand life and my purpose in it. H.

Helen Sobers
        Participant

Hello everyone,

For years I have been asking myself : Is there more to life? There must be more to life than this ! What’s my purpose? Why am I here? I’m still asking these questions. I’m here to be enlightened. Looking forward to learning so I can better understand life and my purpose in it.

Kriti Channdna
      Participant

Hello everyone,

Myself Kriti Chandna from Delhi, India. Thanks a ton for this course. Open to receiving the knowledge and guidance

Viewing 6 posts - 3,487 through 3,492 (of 5,275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.