Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow StudentsNew Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students This topic has 7,987 replies, 6,834 voices, and was last updated 3 hours, 57 minutes ago by Carmen Cavallaro. April 21, 2020 at 6:04 pm EDT #28777 Tony Kosinec- KabU InstructorModeratorIntroduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course. This topic was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by Dani Polovets.Viewing 6 posts - 3,505 through 3,510 (of 7,786 total)< 1 … 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 … 1,298 >AuthorReplies October 29, 2023 at 9:48 pm EDT #333839 PierreParticipantBlessings everyone. I am Pierre-Henry in Miami, Florida. I am here in search of enlightenment. October 29, 2023 at 6:06 pm EDT #333831 BabeParticipantHi. My name is Christina. I am 41. I have a desire to know more. I have always believed the answers were here. October 29, 2023 at 11:09 am EDT #333802 M GParticipantMy name is Melinda. As a young woman I earned a doctorate in Women’s Studies in Religion and have been a practicing Quaker for many years. A strong dream led me here so here I am. October 28, 2023 at 5:11 pm EDT #333771 JamesParticipant My name is james from kenya.I come across this topic of kabbalah and got fascinated. So I want to learn more about it October 28, 2023 at 3:40 pm EDT #333757 Jose GuadalupeParticipantHola!!!Soy Pepe y vivo en Guadalajara Jalisco Mexico, de donde es el Mariachi y el Tequila.Estoy descubriendo poco a poco todo este oceano de conocimiento espiritual.Soy Ingeniero QuÃmico de profesión. October 28, 2023 at 6:04 am EDT #333743 AntonyParticipantHi, This is Antony,from India…How are you all?AuthorReplies< 1 … 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 … 1,298 >Viewing 6 posts - 3,505 through 3,510 (of 7,786 total)You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log In Username: Password: Keep me signed inContinue with Google Log In