Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,505 through 3,510 (of 5,275 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Adriana Palmeira
      Participant

Greetings Everyone! Adriana here, born in Brazil and have been living all of my adult life in San Francisco, Ca, I am ready to learn and strengthen my connection to the creator.  Sending you all love and light for an exceptional learning experience.

Lucas
      Participant

Hello, This is Lucas from North Carolina, USA. I’ve searched for meaning my whole life but have never found much connection to spirituality of religion until coming across the podcast from the KabU people a few months ago. And it was such a revelation! I’ve been listening to all of those episodes (sometimes mutliple times because they are so good!), but am now ready to study this stuff more officially. Looking forward to taking this class with you all! Thanks!

Alfonso Pineda
      Participant

<span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>hola mi nombre es Alfonso mi residencia es en España, estoy a qui porque me encanta la sabiduria de la cabala, y quiero aprender a desarrollar el atributo del otorgamiento para darle contenido al creador.</span></span>

Alfonso Pineda
      Participant

hola mi nombre es Alfonso mi residencia es en España, estoy a qui porque me encanta la sabiduria de la cabala , y quiero aprender a desarrollar el atributo del otorgamiento para darle contento al creador.

David Tong
      Participant

David Tong from Melbourne Australia, seeking knowledge and wisdom for personal growth and enlightenment. I am looking forward to this course.

David Tong
      Participant

David Tong from Melbourne Australia, seeking knowledge and wisdom for personal growth and enlightenment.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,505 through 3,510 (of 5,275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.